March 8, 2011

I cant help...


Little bit of a random post here but I wanted to play with uploading videos onto my blog that I had previously posted on facebook (the computer that the video was saved to was stolen :/ ). While I am not one to brag I feel like a total blogger queen for eventually figuring this out!!!

I took this video while visiting my little brother Harrison and his beautiful wife Romina in Georgia when Harrison graduated from Boot Camp. We had such a wonderful time together and I will cherish those memories for the rest of my life. One day we went to lunch at a little hole in the wall Korean restaurant. An older couple ran this place single handed and they were amazing! When things got a little quieter the wife went to each table and sang to them!!

I just found out my little brother is deploying to Southern Afghanistan late this March. While as his big sister a part of me wants to always keep him protected and under my wing, I know I must let him be the amazing man that he is and take his adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always excited to hear your thoughts or have you share ideas!