January 20, 2011

Daily musings...

I want this book......hmmm...


So I have noticed that my blog is definitely taking more of a foodie spin than anticipated (I am actually holding myself back from posting more recipes). This is OK with me, but I would like to balance all the food with some more general life and craft posts....

I am currently partaking in a two week yoga cleanse (AKA Sam does as many yoga classes in two weeks as she can stand) and on Saturday I have the honour of not only attending a 100th birthday party but also a "barrel burn" gathering....so exciting and I'm sure it will provide me with lots of blogging inspiration!!
 Run-on sentence alert!!! Although, if you care at all about grammar and spelling you are reading the wrong blog....

But man I want that book.......



UPDATE: Just placed the book on hold at the library! How cool am I?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always excited to hear your thoughts or have you share ideas!