January 24, 2011

Lovin' Sundays!

First, I leaned how to create links in my blog posts so beware of all the yellow!!! :)

What a wonderful weekend I had! Topped off by a terrific Sunday. First, the man and I spent WAY too much time lounging in PJ's catching up on Jersey Shore....a little guilty indulgence for us...Did a little housework and cooking and went to a candlelight flow yoga class at Lila Yoga. On my way home I stopped by Goodwill and picked up some necklaces to later take apart and create earrings!

I'm thinking of taking these four pairs to this awesome little 2nd hand and vintage boutique in Spokane Fringe and Fray to see if they want to sell them for me....kinda scary! I love them but who knows if they will think they are lovable?!?

Also, I checked my e-mail to see that my little 12 year old brother just created a blog to share his cooking recipes...hmm I wonder where he came up with that idea??? :) But go check it out and leave him some blogging encouragement, Blayne's Recipes, I guarantee that you will smile when you see his recipe!

Thor and I ended the perfect day with some snuggling and wedding talk...I know I know...hes getting closer people!!!! Still not holding my breath though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always excited to hear your thoughts or have you share ideas!