July 2, 2011

Berry Banana Soft Serve

Time to celebrate...



SUMMER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine, water, flowers, fresh fruits and veggies, tank tops. driving with the windows down... ahhhhh yes..

I am trying to take full advantage of a long 4th of July weekend and the first really nice weekend of summer. After work yesterday I met two of the best friends a girl could ask for, for a little hike and dine. Today I took a nice sole bike ride and chose a hilly and beautiful route on the palouse south of Spokane. The ride includes a 2 mile long killer hill!! I rode out to this beautiful white chapel and cemetery. I learned a couple of lessons on my bike ride.... take more than 1 bottle of water and one GU packet when heading out in 80+ weather for 2-3 hours and wear sunscreen unless you want crazy biker gear tan lines....
Tomorrow the a fore mentioned ladies and I are going Stand Up Paddle Boarding. I am so excited!!


Berry Banana Soft Serve!



As indulgent as this looks and tastes you can make yourself a double serving without the guilt! It is all fruit with a drop of coconut milk!

For this treat just combine a frozen banana and about 1/2 cup of mixed frozen berries in a food processor. Let it run with just a drop of coconut milk, adding more as necessary. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always excited to hear your thoughts or have you share ideas!