June 2, 2011

house shopping

Many of you may know that Thor and I are in the processes of looking at houses. When I launched myself into the process I thought it would be SO much fun! Like all of those HGTV shows where they look at three houses and then pick the favourite.....it is NOT like that in real life...

A couple of summers ago my little brother came to visit me and I was all excited with a week of activities planned. I took him on a fairly tough 8 mile hike. At about mile 2 he started asking if it was almost over...at mile 5-6 I had to tell him why calling 9-1-1 was not an option. This picture was taken at the end of the hike....
The reason I share this, is that this picture captures pretty exactly how I feel about house shopping.

At least I have a wonderful man to share the experience with! It will all be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always excited to hear your thoughts or have you share ideas!