June 13, 2011

Arbor Crest Winery

I admit I have been a bad blogger. This weekend I made some yummy recipes and I did not take a single picture! The Cherry Almond Chocolate Cookies are long gone so I am afraid you will have to wait till next time for pictures of those but there is some left over chili which I will photograph and post soon! To peak your interest the chili recipe calls for my fav ingredient...cocoa!

However, I did get snap happy when my friend Jeannette and I headed to Arbor Crest Winery for some live music, a bottle of wine and assortment of "picky bits". If you are in the Spokane area I highly recommend a Sunday evening at Arbor Crest. It is just beautiful and they always have great bands! They allow you to bring in food so pack some yum yums and a blanket.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Always excited to hear your thoughts or have you share ideas!