April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend!


So this post will be a little bit of everything because this past weekend has been a little bit of everything! First, we had snow last week....I am not happy about that! "No Snow After March" is my official stand on the white stuff....




By Friday night the skies started to clear...I celebrated by making some sushi rolls for dinner! My Nori Roll recipe is here! I have a goal to make beautiful rolls with the rice on the outside...I'm getting closer but I still don't think I would trust myself to make them for company.... Oh darn, Ill have to practice and make more! 


On Saturday morning I headed to work for yoga and cross training....check out this awesome promo video we are creating...



Both Saturday and Sunday Thor and I got to take some beautiful bike rides! Can you believe the turn around in weather in just a few days??? These days remind me why I don't mind living in Spokompton.




Thor and I have been on a bit of a cookie kick lately and I made some fab Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan, whole wheat)....recipe coming soon!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always excited to hear your thoughts or have you share ideas!