1. I have a weird thing about anything touching the front of my neck... I cant wear turtle necks and no one is allowed to touch my throat. I also have a weird thing about my eyes... no eye drops or glaucoma tests for me!
2. My favourite time of day is dusk.. I just love the lighting in that magical moment when day turns to night.
3, I have a teddy bear named Edward that I have had since I was about 9. He was named after the Richard Gere character in Pretty Women.
4. I cry when I watch Dirty Dancing. And I can quote the whole movie....
5. I get angry at how afraid of spiders I am... its so stupid! But I am so dramatically frightened by them!
6. I worry about how to raise my kids (unborn children of my daydreams) with a healthy lifestyle and diet, while allowing it to be a choice they make and not something that I push onto them.
7. When I am getting ready in the morning I listen to How Stuff Works podcasts. Stuff You Missed in History Class and Stuff You Should Know are my favourites.
8. I have undergarments that I have owned for years, maybe decades, that I have a hard time parting with...even though they are falling apart.
9. I cant go to sleep at night without reading first... Ive resorted to reading some random items like instruction or recipe books when Ive ran out of actual books...
10. I am a lot less hard headed, stubborn and confident than people think I am. But I do like to challenge people on their ideas and see what they will stand up for and defend.
The Ten People I would like to tag are...